Our new annual look at key trends in the media landscape
Our inaugural ‘State of the Media 2017’ report at the Monetising Media Conference is now live. Click here to download our free briefing into what the media landscape will look like next year.
The report will give TheMediaBriefing’s community of 50,000 senior media professionals unprecedented insight into the key trends that will shape the media landscape in 2017.
This year’s State of the Media report covers crucial industry trends including:
- Programmatic Advertising trends
- Native advertising & Sponsored content
- Video and audio trends
- Social media trends
- The growing role of data
- Membership and subscription programmes
- Off-platform content distribution and revenue opportunities
- Alternative revenue streams, from events to eCommerce
The report examines the key trends shaping the media landscape in 2017, delivering in-depth analysis and insight drawn from a range of unique sources including:
- Primary research drawn from a survey of our database of senior media professionals
- Interviews with leading industry figures
- Publisher case studies
- Input from our Knowledge Partners
- Context and analysis from our dedicated team of industry analysts and domain experts
The ‘State of the Media 2017’ report is the first in a regular series of briefings developed to give our audience a detailed understanding of key industry issues. Focusing month-by-month on the biggest issues of the day, our team of reporters and analysts will unpack the most important learnings from trend reporting, survey data, case studies and expert commentary.
- Paid Content
- Native advertising
- Social Media
- Personalisation & audience identity
By downloading this report, you may be contacted by TheMediaBriefing or our report partners.