Do you work in marketing in a media company? If so, please read on. This is very important.
We at TheMediaBriefing believe that you will shape the future of the industry. We understand that you have new challenges, new tools and new opportunities, and that through the right investments in data, technology and skills, you have the chance to open up vast revenue streams within your business. This is why we want to help.
On November 19 and 20 this year we will hold the inaugural Media Marketing Strategies 2013 conference at Prospero House, London. The conference will feature case studies, roundtable discussions, interactive panel sessions and built-in networking time dealing exclusively with the challenges faced by senior media marketers.
Day one will tackle the high level strategic issues faced by every media marketing director. It is broken down into four highly focused sections, always focusing on the bottom line.
Day two will be an in-depth, practical workshop investigating how you can get the best from your data.
You can attend one or both days, or to split the ticket with a member of your team.
Hear the leading voices in media marketing, in once place
We have 15 outstanding speakers already confirmed from newspaper, consumer magazine and B2B publishers.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Ashley Friedlein, CEO and Co-founder, Econsultancy
- Katie Vanneck-Smith, CMO, News International
- Jocelyn Cripps, Executive Vice President, Global B2C Marketing, Financial Times
- Fiona McSwein, Group Director of Marketing, Euromoney Institutional Investor
- Jean Faulkner, UK Marketing Director, Condé Nast
- Michael Brunt, Senior Vice President, Head of Circulation, Americas The Economist Group
- Graham Horner, Marketing Director, Telegraph Media Group
- Lauren Berkemeyer, Director of Marketing EMEA, Dow Jones & Company
- David Hoole, Marketing Director, Nature Publishing Group
- Jess Burney, Marketing Director, Immediate Media
- Magda Orpel, Marketing Director, Lloyd’s List Group
- Karin Nilsson, Marketing Director, Svenska Dagbladet
- Ian Jindall, Founder and Editor in Chief, InternetRetailing
- Zoe Eastwell, Group Database Marketing Manager, Johnston Press
- Chris Desallais, Ecommerce Manager, Future plc
And more still to be confirmed!
In the opening keynote, Econsultancy CEO and co-founder Ashley Friedlein will give his personal view on why marketers are the future CEOs of the media industry.
Other key issues the event will cover:
- The digital skills gap
- Multiplatform, single customer views
- Marketing automation
- Multivariate testing
- Paid-for digital content
- Multiplatform pricing, testing and marketing.
Right now, for one month only, we have a super early-bird discount. That means only £399 + VAT for both the conference day and the workshop.
We look forward to seeing you there.