Top Mobile Stories
- Newsletter 26.05: How publishers can respond to the threat of ad blocking & Twitter to buy Flipboard?
- Newsletter 21.05: Why publishers should be focusing more on brand metrics & Mail Online growth slows
- FT's Dominic Good on the evolution of time-based metrics: "It's all about quality"
- Facebook launches Instant Articles; why aren't more publishers on board?
- Twitter's Dara Nasr: People don't understand the impact of mobile content
- VIDEO: NYT's Meredith Kopit Levien: "You can't do today's work with yesterday's talent"
Latest Mobile Analysis
Newsletter 26.05: How publishers can respond to the threat of ad blocking & Twitter to buy Flipboard?
26th May 2015
Exactly how bad is the problem for publishers? Around 144 million people now employ some form of ad blocking tool, the vast majority of whom do so on desktop.
Newsletter 21.05: Why publishers should be focusing more on brand metrics & Mail Online growth slows
22nd May 2015
Why has Mail Online's growth slowed down?
21st May 2015
It's early days for the FT's CPH scheme, and despite the retention of some of its initial partners in the project there is a long way to go before the validity of its premise is proven.
20th May 2015
Facebook reportedly courted twenty publishers as potential launch partners. If nine have bitten, the majority have not. Why?
15th May 2015
Twitter's head of sales for the UK Dara Nasr understands one of the fundamental obstacles facing media companies as they grapple with mobile publishing: Despite mobile devices' omnipresence, most people don't realise how transformative and impactful mobile publishing can be.
Latest Mobile News
Telegraph.co.uk - Media1st January 2015
Adexchanger.com19th December 2014
"Data-Driven Thinking" is written by members of the media community and contains fresh ideas on the digital revolution in media. Today’s column is written by Joe Prusz, head of mobile at Rubicon Project. In 2013, many observers marveled at the growth in mobile users. If 2013 was the year of mobile adoption, mobile advertising moved […]
Adexchanger.com25th November 2014
Following on the heels of its buy button announcement and its recent CardSpring acquisition, Twitter announced the introduction of what it’s calling Twitter Offers – another step by the social network to add more commerce functionality to its offering. Twitter bought CardSpring back in July. The platform enables the creation of payment applications, a clear complement […]
Telegraph.co.uk - Media11th November 2014
Telegraph.co.uk - Media31st October 2014