Top Digital Media Stories
12th November 2014
- RAJAR results: The changing consumption habits of British radio listeners
- Newsletter 27.05: How is Hollywood getting the TV model wrong & what is the purpose of an email newsletter?
- FT's Dominic Good on the evolution of time-based metrics: "It's all about quality"
- Facebook launches Instant Articles; why aren't more publishers on board?
- Video: The Economist's Tom Standage on successful product development in a newsroom
- Twitter's Dara Nasr: People don't understand the impact of mobile content
Latest Digital Media Analysis
27th May 2015
While radio might still retain a certain advantage in that its audience is generally a captive one, the medium is facing increasing competition as digital video and podcasts become more widespread.
Newsletter 27.05: How is Hollywood getting the TV model wrong & what is the purpose of an email newsletter?
27th May 2015
there's as much danger of failure from trying to directly port across the content and practices of an existing broadcast model to online distribution and, as Jason Hirschhorn, CEO of REDEF explains, that's one way in which Hollywood is getting the TV industry wrong in 2015.
26th May 2015
Customer identity management solutions allow publishers to centralise all identity data and deliver a single sign-on across properties and CMS platforms.
21st May 2015
It's early days for the FT's CPH scheme, and despite the retention of some of its initial partners in the project there is a long way to go before the validity of its premise is proven.
20th May 2015
Facebook reportedly courted twenty publishers as potential launch partners. If nine have bitten, the majority have not. Why?
Latest Digital Media News
Twitter Is About To Launch A YouTube-Like Video Platform (But You Won't Find Details About It On This Mysterious Web Page)
Business Insider3rd January 2015
Brand Republic2nd January 2015
20th Century Fox is sponsoring Kiss FM UK, the Bauer Media radio station, in a six-figure deal promoting the cinema release of 'Kingsman: The Secret Service'.
MediaGuardian1st January 2015
It’s a hit with the millennial generation and predicts revenue of $1bn this year, so what can young company teach its rivals? Continue reading...
Telegraph.co.uk - Media1st January 2015
MediaGuardian30th December 2014
Sajid Javid says working in City was like ‘walking round United Nations’ on special Today programme edited by Lenny Henry