Top Digital Media Stories
12th November 2014
- Haymarket's 2014 pre-tax profits show a company getting to grips with its debt
- Johnston Press' the hub: B2B services as successor to the classifieds section
- News UK's 'vindication': Has its growing subscriber base changed its publishing strategy?
- Verdens Gang: Tech-driven original content will always trump aggregation
- Guardian's Tim Gentry: Pangaea isn't taking on Google, it's launching an entirely new ad space
- DeAgostini on why superstar consumers might be the saviour of consumer magazines
Latest Digital Media Analysis
1st April 2015
Haymarket's 2014 results show the company is turning a pre-tax profit. But the results also tell of a more important story for Haymarket - that of a company continuing to reduce its bank debt and focusing on restructuring.
26th March 2015
While the hub is intended to offer value to its businesses, its nature as a logged-in economy means that Johnston benefits in ways beyond that of forging relationships.
25th March 2015
It seems unlikely that an organisation that exists behind a paywall would do anything to jeopardise a growing audience. And with all the data around its audience's consumption habits to which News UK has access, it must be aware of both when and what its audience are choosing to consume behind the paywall.
24th March 2015
VG's Espen Sundve believes that digital success is down to one thing: The successful integration of technology and content creation.
23rd March 2015
The value of Pangaea is less about cornering the lion's share of a protected market and more with offering ad partners the ability to buy programmatically across the trusted brands' audience of 110 million worldwide.
Latest Digital Media News
Twitter Is About To Launch A YouTube-Like Video Platform (But You Won't Find Details About It On This Mysterious Web Page)
Business Insider3rd January 2015
Brand Republic2nd January 2015
20th Century Fox is sponsoring Kiss FM UK, the Bauer Media radio station, in a six-figure deal promoting the cinema release of 'Kingsman: The Secret Service'.
MediaGuardian1st January 2015
It’s a hit with the millennial generation and predicts revenue of $1bn this year, so what can young company teach its rivals? Continue reading...
Telegraph.co.uk - Media1st January 2015
MediaGuardian30th December 2014
Sajid Javid says working in City was like ‘walking round United Nations’ on special Today programme edited by Lenny Henry