Top Digital Media Stories
12th November 2014
- Trinity Mirror pins its hopes on rapid digital growth - and might just pull it off
- Reed Elsevier results show B2B success depends on diversification
- Multi-platform world: NRS figures show importance of context in news consumption
- Why viewability and ad blocking are a joint threat to publishers
- 'News amnesia': Circa's CEO Matt Galligan on retaining a digital audience
- Lift off: How Electronic Sound is going from single print issue to monthly digital magazine
Latest Digital Media Analysis
2nd March 2015
Trinity Mirror's 2014 results show a legacy publisher which is very aware its continued success is in making a swift transition to digital revenue sources, even as the print advertising revenue gradually fades away.
26th February 2015
Reed Elsevier - soon to be combined from its two parent companies into the sole RELX Group - has announced its full-year 2014 results. They show a company whose underlying revenue is growing as a result of diversification.
25th February 2015
The quarterly NRS PADD figures demonstrate that catering to the British public's platform infidelity could be paramount for publishers.
25th February 2015
Viewability is a threat. Ad blocking is a threat. How you address one has big long-term implications for the other.
24th February 2015
Circa's CEO Matt Galligan on "the single biggest problem facing the news world in the coming three to five years" - and how retaining a digital audience is the key to solving it.
Latest Digital Media News
Twitter Is About To Launch A YouTube-Like Video Platform (But You Won't Find Details About It On This Mysterious Web Page)
Business Insider3rd January 2015
Brand Republic2nd January 2015
20th Century Fox is sponsoring Kiss FM UK, the Bauer Media radio station, in a six-figure deal promoting the cinema release of 'Kingsman: The Secret Service'.
MediaGuardian1st January 2015
It’s a hit with the millennial generation and predicts revenue of $1bn this year, so what can young company teach its rivals? Continue reading...
Telegraph.co.uk - Media1st January 2015
MediaGuardian30th December 2014
Sajid Javid says working in City was like ‘walking round United Nations’ on special Today programme edited by Lenny Henry