Lattelecom (previously Lattelekom) is a Latvian internet service provider and telecommunications company.The Lattelecom group provides IT, telecommunication and outsourced business process solutions that are provided by all of the companies of the group. Lattelecom Group is made up of five companies - SIA Lattelecom, Lattelecom BPO, Citrus Solutions and Lattelecom Technology with its subsidiary Baltic Computer Academy. The Lattelecom Group is the leading provider of electronic communications services in Latvia that offers electronic communication solutions for home, small and medium size businesses, state and municipal institutions, as well as for corporate clients.51% of Lattelecom 51% shares are owned by the Latvian government, but the remaining 49% - by the Scandinavian company TeliaSonera AB.
Lattelecom Twitter Mentions
Latest Lattelecom News RSS Feed
Latvian telco Lattelecom has passed the 200,000 TV subscriber mark. The telco offers TV services via IPTV and DTT, and while it didn’t reveal the split of. . .
Latvian telco Lattelecom has signed a deal with broadband infrastructure provider Huawei to deliver a new multimedia platform. The platform will offer advanced voice services that integrate. . .
Latvian telco Lattelecom has added 10 new channels to its digital-terrestrial TV platform, taking the total channels available to. . .