- Newsletter 28.05: How is British radio consumption changing & can anything halt the rise of ad-blocking?
- FT's Dominic Good on the evolution of time-based metrics: "It's all about quality"
- Facebook launches Instant Articles; why aren't more publishers on board?
- Twitter's Dara Nasr: People don't understand the impact of mobile content
- What's in the Secretary of State's inbox? Ten key media issues for new head of DCMS to consider
29th May 2015
Mary Meeker’s annual internet trends presentation is a must read for anyone wanting to understand the potential impact of the latest technological developments.
Newsletter 28.05: How is British radio consumption changing & can anything halt the rise of ad-blocking?
28th May 2015
The rise of ad-blocking tool Adblock Plus continues unabated, as its owner Eyeo has been victorious over German broadcasters in court.
27th May 2015
While radio might still retain a certain advantage in that its audience is generally a captive one, the medium is facing increasing competition as digital video and podcasts become more widespread.
26th May 2015
Customer identity management solutions allow publishers to centralise all identity data and deliver a single sign-on across properties and CMS platforms.
21st May 2015
It's early days for the FT's CPH scheme, and despite the retention of some of its initial partners in the project there is a long way to go before the validity of its premise is proven.